Dispatch lead times for our products are two to three weeks from placing the order.
We do cater to special requests where possible and would urge you to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing the order, if you require it sooner.
For each order, we charge a flat fee of £4.95 for shipping.
All items are sent with Royal Mail, with First Class.
For orders that are required more urgently within the UK, we have a 'Premium' delivery option available at checkout which guarantees next day delivery by 1pm with the Royal Mail. The cost for this is £14.95.
We love sending our products overseas and have already catered to so many customers from Bali to America!
For each order, we charge a flat fee of £14.95 for shipping and use DHL as our courier partner. Customs and duty fees are not included.
We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion. If you would like to upgrade your shipping option (for example to courier it to your country) and we can arrange something separately. Prices for this option will vary, and we will always obtain a quote from our local courier services.
Georgina Keeley is not responsible for any delays on goods that have been held back as a result of procedures carried out by your local customs authorities.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your Georgina Keeley order, but if you are unhappy for any reason, unless they are sale items, they can be returned for a refund provided that the following guidelines are observed.
1) Email email@example.com within 14 days from receiving your item(s), quoting your order number and request to either refund or exchange. We will then give you full details and instructions on our simple return and exchange process.
Past the grace period of 14 days, we cannot offer you a refund.
2) The item(s) must be returned unworn and packaged as per the original order with all tags in place, folded and wrapped in the original tissue paper and inside the original shipping box. If this is impossible, then an alternative cardboard outer may be used.
3) To complete your return or exchange, please return your invoice with your order
4) The original shipping fee will not be refunded
5) You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s).
To find the cheapest postage option in the UK, please visit www.parceltogo.com.
6) Returns lost in the post are not the responsibility of Georgina Keeley unless you send the parcel tracked and can show that the parcel has been signed for my Georgina Keeley office.
7) Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving the return. Please note that refunds can only be made to the card originally used to pay for the order, and may take up to 30 days to appear in your account. This is outside of our control.
8) Alternatively, if you wish to exchange your robe, subject to stock availability, we will exchange items.
Please note, returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered. We at Georgina Keeley take every effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before dispatching. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Similarly, we cannot accept responsibility for garments that have been damaged during washing if our wash instructions have not been followed. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting us about the fault.
If we cannot offer you a replacement, we will refund to your card to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred at the time of sale.
Orders are unfortunately not able to be cancelled once payment has been processed.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.